Print Writing Services
WHAT IS A PRINT WRITER?
I love print. Happily, it’s making a comeback. Marketers realize print cuts through the overload of digital media. It has a longer shelf life. And it provides a better experience, from greater readability to nicer-looking images. Research shows that people, especially millennials, trust print more than other channels. In fact, 92% of college students would rather read print than digital format books.
Print Writing Projects
- Booklet Brochures – the classic stapled or sewn multi-page corporate brochure or product brochure, such as a glossy auto brochure
- Folded Brochures – created in a variety of formats, from simple rack folders and gatefold brochures to z-folds
- Flyers – including leaflets and single-page handouts such as fact sheets, these pieces have to be succinct and clear and often use bullets
- Traditional Direct Mail – think of credit card offers with cover letters, it achieves a response rate of 4.4% vs. 0.12% for email (Source: Direct Marketing Association)
- 3D Direct Mail – costly custom packages that can be used for product launches or to reach a difficult market, like wealthy consumers or C-suite execs, but it still depends upon list quality
- Point-of-Sale Advertising – anything from tabletop tent cards and door hangers to life-size store displays
- Periodical Advertising – usually ads in niche interest magazines that have a loyal subscriber base