01. You recognize the value of copy in driving sales and building a brand.
02. You understand that my critique of your brand is part of the process and not personal.
03. You know that taking creative risks is the essence of being a strong brand.
04. You don't need to bounce work off of myriad friends, family and colleagues.
05. You will tell me plainly and openly about concerns that may arise, even after the project is done.
06. You love dogs, especially poodles.
.01 You want me to do free work as a sample, test, or trial.
.02 You could write it yourself but you don't have time.
.03 You want your copy to sound like "insert famous brand here."
.04 You want a discount because "there's more work down the road."
.05 You cut corners rather than take the time to do it right.
.06 You emphasize *repeatedly that you are easy to work with.